Tap Packaging Solutions is a provider of high quality packaging and presentation products. We manufacture a wide variety of custom designed packaging products including folding cartons, rigid set-up boxes, photographic packaging and more. Tap Packaging Solutions manufactures quality products in an 180,000 square foot facility in Cleveland, OH and employs lean manufacturing that is seamlessly integrated by an Oracle ERP system. Tap is an employee-owned company that realizes the importance of developing and empowering its employees.
Material Handler – Warehouse
We have an immediate need for an experienced Material Handler for our warehouse team. Duties include loading/unloading trucks, stock replenishment, use of powered industrial trucks and other warehouse-related duties as assigned. This is a first shift position (hours are Monday through Friday, 10:00AM-6:30PM).
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Previous material handling experience in a manufacturing environment (at least 2 years)
- Solid work history with the ability to operate powered industrial trucks
- Must have solid math, measuring, reading and writing skills
- Must be proficient with computers and warehouse software applications
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work with all levels of a company
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Willingness to be a part of a team
Creative Marketing Specialist
Responsible for planning and executing traditional and digital marketing programs, including tradeshows, print and online advertisements, email campaigns, social media and product development. Provide graphic design and creative expertise to increase brand awareness and lead generation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with marketing team to prepare and execute creative marketing campaigns that promote Tap as a leading full-service paperboard packaging manufacturer, track results and make recommendations to Marketing Director.
- Design and produce direct mail, brochures, collateral, ad materials that differentiate Tap’s products in our respective markets.
- Work with cross-functional product development teams to brainstorm, create, test and launch new and innovative confectioner and photo packaging stock line products.
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns that are branded and strategic; leverage graphic design, technical and writing skills.
- Manage logistics, registration, supply ordering, and shipping of approximately seven key tradeshows per year; working with Marketing Director to prepare messaging, samples and booth layout.
- Assist in maintaining corporate websites by writing compelling content, tracking results and making recommendations for how to improve visitor experience.
- Enhance member interactions/engagement and increase brand awareness through broadened and appropriate social media programs.
- Maintain marketing and member mail lists in Oracle JDE ERP System and Constant Contact.
- Must be willing to travel 5% of the time.
- Bachelors Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Business or other related field.
- 2-4 years of progressive experience
- Creative and proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; other technology used includes Sitecore, Constant Contact, Microsoft Office and CRM Dynamics
- Solid writing skills and experience (AP-style preferred)
- Highly motivated, innovative thinker with strong work ethic
Send resume along with wage requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits include medical, dental, 401k, ESOP profit sharing, life insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, PTO and free parking.